- Characterizing pathways and potential of CH4 oxidation in thawing permafrost peatlands using meta-omics and stable isotopes
- Investigating the effect of woody encroachment on CH4 cycling in northern peatlands – check out my 2020 AGU talk here!
- Constraining seasonal variation and environmental controls of the fraction of potential methane emissions from northern peatlands oxidized by methanotrophs using stable isotopes
- Master’s project: Assessing geochemical controls on methane oxidation in thawing permafrost; Perryman et al., 2020; JGR Biogeosciences
- Undergrad project: Impact of historical agriculture on calcite precipitation and pedogenesis in desert soils; read more here
- Heavy metals in Arctic soils: Synthesized publicly availble data on heavy metals in soils above 60°N, identified key data gaps in public record of these data and priorities for future work on heavy metal storage in permafrost-affected soils Perryman et al., 2020; PLOS ONE